possible to embed True-Type Font (TTF) in .RC?
Nobody
2006-06-23 04:59:51 UTC
Is it possible to embed a .ttf into your .RC file as create an HFONT from
the resource itself somehow? or do I need to store it as binary data in my
EXE and write it out to the Fonts folder? I'm just concerned about users who
work in a locked down environment who don't have access to install Fonts.
Mike D Sutton
2006-06-23 08:48:05 UTC
Is it possible to embed a .ttf into your .RC file as create an HFONT from the resource itself somehow? or do I need to
store it as binary data in my EXE and write it out to the Fonts folder? I'm just concerned about users who work in a
locked down environment who don't have access to install Fonts.
Have a look at the AddFontMemResourceEx() API call.
Hope this helps,

Mike

- Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
E-Mail: ***@mvps.org